The Basic Instruction Course is intended to provide Civil Air Patrol members a reference for instruction. The course consist of approximately 20 pages of reading and a quiz. To get credit for the course, you have to score a minimum of 80 percent on the quiz. The quiz is open book and consist of 25 multiple choice and true/false questions.
There are also attachments that provide valuable templates and information. See the instructor tools at the bottom of the page.
1. Identify the steps required to develop a civil air patrol lesson plan.
2. Explain the cognitive domains of learning.
3. Describe the differences between the formal and informal lecture methods of instruction.
4. Describe the demonstration-performance method of instruction.
5. Explain the importance of desired learning outcomes.
6. Outline the format of a CAP lesson plan.
7. Identify the parts of a multiple-choice question.
8. Summarize the factors involved in selecting an appropriate instructional media.
Review the Basic Instructor Course Material and then take the Quiz.
Please contact Ron Olienyk at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.